October 28, 2009

Ewwww, He Licked Me!

There are certain experiences in life that I didn't do when I was a teenager and one of those was sitting in the mall picture booth and taking those 4 wacky photos.
Victor and I were wandering around in the Idaho Falls Mall last weekend and after escaping the clutches of the Jewish woman at the kiosk selling Dead Seasalt Exfoliating Body Scrub, we climbed into the photo booth.Yes, he really licked me. Ewwwww.....

My husband is a wonderful man who totally treats me like a queen and serves his family unselfishly. Now that I am working and leaving the house before the kids are even up, he does it ALL. He wakes the kids, feeds them breakfast, hands them their sack lunches, signs permission slips and gets them to the bus stop.
At noon, he comes home for lunch to a quiet house, does the dishes and tidies the house. He also throws dinner in the crockpot and when I get home at 4:30, dinner is all ready and the house smells like heaven.
So, I am nominating him for Husband of the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment