February 16, 2009

My Little Luxury

"Now, now there, little luxury, you'll become a necessity by and by!"

My cell phone just up and broke! There I was, just minding my own business when Stacey opened my phone, that was sitting next to me, and it just wouldn't open. It was cracked on the hinge corner and then it just went haywire.
It actually still works. You just have to hold it with 2 hands. And yes, I have some bling dangling from my cell. I have a silver beehive (very cute and represents my industriative nature), a lacy heart (revealing my loving nature) and an old covered wagon (representing my living-in-my-vehicle nature.)I believe this is a typical event with this model of LG. I had another phone break on the same hinge because I slipped and fell on the ice, landing on my hip and my cell, which was in my pocket, then nearly became imbedded into my body. That really hurt.

I also lost a phone when I was shoveling the driveway and the phone slipped out of my bra (a handy place to stash it) and landed in the slush. ZAP! It was dead. It took two weeks to dry out, and began working again, but it was too late, I had already purchased a new phone. It was added to our family collection of old phones.

Here you see my wounded LG "talking" with the Robbins-Old-Phone-Collection. I picked my "new" phone out of this line-up and Victor was able to go online to activate it. I am now in possession of my luxury again.

1 comment:

  1. That comic is funny! And very true! :) Cell phone issues stink!

    ReplyDelete