January 9, 2009

Chubby Bunnies

Boys are dorks. I know this sounds awful coming from a loving mother, but shees! The first video is of our 15 year old son, Clint and two of his friends. Clint is in the middle. They are playing the popular teen-waste-of-time-and-resources game called "Chubby Bunny". The rules of the game are simple. You must cram as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can. After the insertion of each marshy you say "chubby bunny", which keeps you in the game. The person who can hold the most without spitting out/vomitting/choking & dying WINS. Hurrah!!



The next video is of my 11 year old son, Matthew and his 3 little buddies, playing the same game only they didn't use a $1.49 bag of marshmallows. Oh no! They went through about 24 packages of mozzerella string cheese at a whopping cost of $12.00. I am amazed that they aren't all lying in the morgue with white ooze dribbling down their chins. Just FYI, all these boys are A students and good kids! That doesn't mean they aren't dorks!

I found a mysterious mass of white slime in the boy's bathroom garbage. The mystery was solved when I downloaded pictures from my camera and found their documentation of their crime in video. My proudest (?) moment was seeing my own son win the Chubby Bunny Competition. It's a 5 minute video and if you want to get to Matthew's part slide more toward the middle of the video. (I'm slinking away now)


1 comment:

  1. I feel sick to my stomach after watching that. You should feel sick to your wallet!

    ReplyDelete